Festivals are celebrated with great exuberance and zeal.Diwali is celebrated all over the globe.we are making your Diwali more colorful with Happy Diwali wishes images, sms, greeting card,wallpaper and many more.Hindu celebrate it as the return of Shri Ram from exile of 14 years. So the people of Ayodhya decided to enlighten the whole village with diya and candles to celebrate their return.This is also the happiness of victory of good over evil and the light over dark. Diwali is celebrated greatly in north-India and mainly Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Marathi celebrate it. You can use to update your Whatsapp Status with these Diwali greeting messages as well.
Best Diwali Greeting Messages in English
There is all around euphoria and people celebrate it by share diwali wishes and messages to family and friends using social media like Facebook Whatsapp. Diwali is celebrated for five days it starts with Dhanteras and ends at Bhai Dooj. On the main Diwali day Goddess lakshmi, Goddess Saraswati and God Ganesh are worshiped. After the aarti firecracker are lighted and enjoyed by kids and youngsters. On the day of Govardhan Pooja Cow are worshipped, as always been in indian Hindu tradition.you can share Happy Diwali Messages,Cards, Pictures, Quotes, Deepavali sms,pics,lams,offers, photo,rangoli designs, statuscrackers,gift to your friends and relatives.Cow are treated as epitome of motherhood Delicious food is prepared and enjoyed. The brightness of light endows everything with and thus making the most brightful amavasya night.
- This Diwali, may u be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk;Wealth and prosperity as big as his s2mach;Happiness as sweet as his sweets;And may ur trouble be as small as his mouse.Happy Diwali!
- Laxmi aayegi itni ki sab jagah Naam hoga,
Din raat vyapar bade itna adhik kaam hoga,
Ghar Pariwar samaj me banoge Sartaj, Yehi Kamna hai hamari aap ke liyeDiwali ki Dhero Shubh Kamanaye…
- May d beauty Of Deepavali season Fill ur home with Happiness,And may d coming year Provide u with all dat bring u joy! HAPPY DIWALI
- May always celebrate all d wonderful blessings of God dat are already dancing through ur life.Happy Diwali!
- aaj se aap ke yaha dhan ki barsat ho,
maa laxmi ka vas ho, sankat2 ka nash ho
har dil par aapka raj ho, unnati ka sar par taj ho
ghar me shanti ka vas ho